Future Tek Model S300-EDP Siemens Simatic Step 7 with ProfiNet PLC Training System includes devices and instructions encountered in industry: Siemens Simatic S7 314C-2 Processor, Siemens G120 Standard Drive, Siemens 6” Color Touch Panel (Human-Machine Interface or HMI), and a Three-phase, fractional hp, reversible motor. All components are prewired and mounted on non-conductive black textured panel in a heavy duty case.
Model S1232-E provides hands-on training covering:
- Simens Simatic Step 7 programming utilizing Siemens Step 7 Professional software. The Lab Manual included covers Initial Setup, EtherNet Connection, Addressing, Troubleshooting, and numerous exercises teaching common PLC instructions.
- Siemens G120 Standard Drive programming and operation utilizing Siemens Sinamics Software and the motor included. The Lab Manual covers common Drive instructions, PLC Control, and Troubleshooting.
- HMI programming and operation utilizing Siemens Winn CC Software.
Model S300-EDP Package Includes:
- Communications Cables
- Lab Manuals: Siemens Simatic Step 7 PLC Lab Manual, Siemens Sinamics Drive Lab Manual, and Siemens HMI Lab Manual
- Software: Siemens Simatic Step 7 Professional Software, Sinamics Micromaster Sizer Configuring Tool, Sinamics Manual Collection on DVD, and Win CC