- Model 1100-SS-SIM MicroLogix PLC Training System with Simulation
- Communications Cables: 1761-CBL-PM02
USB Cable for EasyVeep® Simulation Software
- Lab Manuals: RSLogix 500 PLC Lab Manual
- Software: RSLogix 500 Starter Ed.
EasyVeep® Simulation Software
Future Tek Model 1100-SS-SIM Micrologix PLC Training System includes the Allen-Bradley Micrologix 1100 Processor, with twenty (20) 24v inputs, and twelve (12) 24v outputs, banana jacks for connec-tion to external “real-world” devices, ten (10) input pushbuttons and six (6) output pilot lights for simulation training. 3 MecLab® connection ports providing Connectivity to Festo MecLab® Units for PLC control of these systems. This system also includes a Festo EasyPort® interface and Festo EasyVeep® Simulation Software. All components are prewired and mounted on non-conductive black textured panel in a heavy duty case.
Model 1100-SS-SIM provides hands-on training covering:
- Micrologix PLC programming utilizing RSLogix 500 software. The Lab Manual included covers Initial Communications Setup, Creating and Downloading a Project, Uploading and Opening an Existing Project, Troubleshooting, and numerous exercises teaching common PLC instructions.
- PLC– controlled simulation utilizing Festo EasyVeep® Simulation Software and real world PLC application thru connectivity with Festo MecLab® training accessories.