Future Tek Model 1100-SS-MEC Micrologix PLC Training System includes the Allen-Bradley Micrologix 1100 Processor, ten (10) 24v inputs, and six (6) 24v outputs, banana jacks for connection to external “real-world” devices, ten (10) input pushbuttons and six (6) output pilot lights for simulation training. A MecLab®connection port providing Connectivity to Festo MecLab® Units for PLC control of these systems. All components are prewired and mounted on non-conductive black textured panel in a heavy duty case.
Model 1000-SS-SIM provides hands-on training covering:
- Micrologix PLC programming utilizing RSLogix 500 software. The Lab Manual included covers Initial Communications Setup, Creating and Downloading a Project, Uploading and Opening an Existing Project, Troubleshooting, and numerous exercises teaching common PLC instructions.
- Real world PLC application thru connectivity with Festo MecLab® Units
- Model 1100-SS-MEC MicroLogix PLC Training System with Simulation
- Communications Cables: 1761-CBL-PM02
- Lab Manuals: RSLogix 500 PLC Lab Manual
- Software: RSLogix 500