Future Tek Model 6000-C Conveyor Training System includes real-world devices with curriculum covering programming and operation for the Allen Bradley CompactLogix PLC and the Allen Bradley PF40 Variable Speed Drive, along with exercises utilizing this knowledge to perform real-world tasks involving the conveyor and its components.
- CompactLogix PLC programming utilizing RSLogix 5000 software. The Lab Manual included covers RSLogix 5000 Tag Structure, Addressing, Troubleshooting, and numerous exercises teaching common PLC instructions.
- PowerFlex 40 Variable Speed Drive programming and operation utilizing the motor included. The Lab Manual covers common Drive instructions, PLC Analog Control, and Troubleshooting.
- Hands-on exercises involving the Conveyor and its components.
- Model 6000-C Conveyor Training System
- Communications Cable (1747-CP3, USB Adapter)
- Lab Manuals: CompactLogix with 5000 EtherNet Conveyor Instructor’s Manual
CompactLogix with 5000 EtherNet Conveyor Student’s Manual
PF 40 Drive with DeviceNet/EtherNet Instructor Manual
PF 40 Drive with DeviceNet/EtherNet Student Manual
Conveyor with CompactLogix Lab Projects Manual
- CD with PLC Demo Programs and Step-by-Step Wiring in Powerpoint
- Software: RSLogix 5000