Future Tek Model 6000-SLC Conveyor Training System includes real-world devices with curriculum covering programming and operation for the Allen Bradley Modular 500 (SLC) PLC and the Allen Bradley PF40 Variable Speed Drive, along with exercises utilizing this knowledge to perform real-world tasks involving the conveyor and its components.
- Modular 500 (SLC) PLC programming utilizing RSLogix 500 software. The Lab Manual included covers Initial Communications Setup, Creating and Downloading a Project, Uploading and Opening an Existing Project, Troubleshooting, and numerous exercises teaching common PLC instructions.
- PowerFlex 40 Variable Speed Drive programming and operation utilizing the motor included. The Lab Manual covers common Drive instructions, PLC Analog Control, and Troubleshooting.
- Hands-on exercises involving the Conveyor and its components.
- Model 6000-SLC Conveyor Training System
- Communications Cable (1747-CP3, EtherNet Cable, and USB Adapter)
- Lab Manuals: SLC RSLogix 500 Instructor’s Manual
SLC RSLogix 500 Student’s Manual
PF 40 Drive with DeviceNet/EtherNet Instructor Manual
PF 40 Drive with DeviceNet/EtherNet Student Manual
Conveyor with SLC 5/03 Lab Projects Manual
- CD with PLC Demo Programs and Step-by-Step Wiring in Powerpoint
- Software: RSLogix 5000