Future Tek Model 6000 Conveyor Training System includes real-world devices with four (4) lab manuals: a frequency drive manual, a PLC manual, a panelview manual (optional), and a conveyor manual. The Conveyor Training System may be used as a stand alone frequency drive, PLC, or Human Machine Interface (optional PanelView) trainer. As the students work thru the manuals, they will slowly integrate all three systems into a mechatronics operating system. The Conveyor Manual ties everything together. The students wire the components in the basic labs, then progress into the more advanced exercises having constructed a fully operational machine that mirrors real-world devices found in industry today.
The conveyor system is delivered pre-wired and programmed to perform the most advanced lab. You will also receive a CD with the PLC lab programs and an animated powerpoint wiring show for each lab.
- Micrologix PLC programming utilizing RSLogix 500 software. The Lab Manual included covers Initial Communications Setup, Creating and Downloading a Project, Uploading and Opening an Existing Project, Troubleshooting, and numerous exercises teaching common PLC instructions.
- Model 6000 Conveyor Training System
- Communications Cable (1761-CBL-PM02, USB Adapter)
- Lab Manuals: MicroLogix 1500 RSLogix 500 Instructor’s Manual
MicroLogix 1500 RSLogix 500 Student’s Manual
PF 40 Drive Instructor Manual
PF 40 Drive Student Manual
Conveyor with 1500 Lab Projects Manual
- CD with PLC Demo Programs and Step-by-Step Wiring in Powerpoint
- Software: RSLogix 500
FactoryTalk ME (optional)